REPORT TO THE MASTERS OF EARTH
aka Lord Warbucks
We are winning in America,
We’ve got her on her knees.
America was once a Beacon of hope
to the world.
Their hero said “Give me liberty or give me death”.  LONG AGO.
America was the land of Opportunity,
With many factories, and industries.
NOT ANY MORE
We got their pols to send them overseas! 
And we’ve made them poorer and poorer.
Their workers will our slaves be.
“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free” NOT NOW!
We bought their media, newspapers and TV.
To feed them lies about each other!
We’ve got the Red fighting the Blue,
And the White in apathy.
Once is was “United we stand, divided we fall.”
Now it’s for me and be-damned to all.
WE ARE WINNING, We’ll enslave them all.
We’ve hooked them on drugs for their pain and misery,
And to escape from reality.
We feed them stories of mayhem and murder
and lots of bloody news,
to teach them to fear
and to shake in their boots,
and never dare stand tall,
lest they fall.
Through the banks we control the economy,
To make booms and busts,
Recessions and depressions,
By manipulation of the money!
Americans bankers create money,  and loan it out to them at usury.
Lincoln got smart, 
and didn’t borrow from we.
So his life was short you see.
Another president called Kennedy 
dared try it again by having the treasury
Issue money, not borrowing from we.
His life was cut short too you see.
America once had factories and jobs for her people.
America once had good roads and bridges.
NOT ANY MORE
We’ve got her politicians in our pockets,
reporters and some scientists too.
We’re taking her down,
Americans are free?
Written By: Vernon Wade Harmon
1.From Patrick Henry’s speech to the Virginia convention March 23, 1775
2. Reference: book by Dr. Ravi Batra, “The Pooring of America”
3. From the sonnet “The New Colussus”, by Emma Lazarus engraved on a bronze plaque inside the Statute of Liberty.
4. Motto—from states, songs and etc.
5. Banks create money out of thin air, when you borrow money or use your credit card, they create the money on the spot. This money does not come out of any account of theirs, it is just created when they pay the merchant; this money did not exist until then. The Federal Reserve does this also to create money, to loan to banks, governments or to provide money for banks.
6. President Lincoln refused the Bankers offers to borrow money to prosecute the civil war; instead he had the treasury issue “green back dollars”. Had he borrowed the money the government would probably still be paying for it even yet. Article I, (Legislative Department) ,section 8, (Power granted to Congress), Coin of the US constitution “To coin money regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin and fix the standard of weights and measures
7. President Kennedy had issued an executive order to the Treasury to have it start issuing money. He also vowed to get rid of the CIA, and stop the country from getting further into Viet Nam. His brother was following with the same intentions—so both were executed.