Debt Crises, The Cause of Recessions and Depressions by Victor W Hatch
- Read the book and learn:
- Why Recessions an depressions have occurred for centuries.
- The cause.
- Why they are debt crises.
- Why the federal government cannot maintain a balanced budget.
- Suggestions how to remedy this and restore prosperity.
- Model money and debt creation using Excel. Prove it for yourself.
. There are charts showing the relationships between money supply and recessions; some of the charts are totally new–newly created. I’ve also shown how you can set up an Excel program to prove the cause of debt crises for yourself.
Want to know how money is created and comes into circulation?
- Table of Contents Page
- Introduction 1
- Chapter I History of Depressions 5
- Chapter II The Effects of Depressions and Recessions 13
- Chapter III Recessions and Money 23
- Chapter IV The Creation of Money 31
- Chapter V The Cause of Depressions and Recessions. 39
- Chapter VI The Federal Government and The Federal Reserve. 51
- Chapter VII Trade 57
- Chapter VIII Solutions/Corrective Actions 63
- Chapter IX Money Supply/Debt Projection 71
- References: 79
- Bibliography: 81
- About the Author 83